Saturday, January 22, 2011

Off and Running

Welcome to 2011! This year is off to a good start, and I expect it will continue to rebound throughout 2011. I've seen several emerging businesses which is a great sign for our recovering economy. Also a breath of fresh air for arranging financing. The birth of a new company is always rewarding...vs salvaging and restructuring business loans. Alliance Commercial Credit Group just closed on the first loan for the year. A 2 Million dollar Commercial Real Estate bridge loan. The cash out from this transaction was used to pay off a credit line as well as first mortgage that the bank wanted to exit.
My New Year resolution is not going to the gym, no new diet, just simply to try to figure out this blogging crap..:) and, I'm going to make a point to go out and meet all the branch managers of each bank. I know that a lot of smaller transaction die at the branch. Smaller isn't bad because our next generation of new entrepreneurs are emerging, and they will be the ones we want to invest time into helping them grow. There are options... check out this article about factoring.
Enough for now. I wish you a great new year!... and call me for deals you need help with! Suzy

No comments: